Tuesday, July 8, 2008

SORE THROAT

We had a really great week-end, Jody, Sarah, Mia and Eisley came down from Amarillo for the 4th week-end. Amy and Zach came over and we all had a wonderful time with each other. It's good to see how well everyone gets along, I wish I could show you some pictures but my camera broke, (I wish I could remember who it was that warned me not to take their picture, they said "Your are going to break your camera"). Any way, we have no pictures of Eisley's first 4th of July, bummer.
On Sunday we all got up and went to church, Zach and I come out early and on the way it felt like needles in my throat. We had church, I sang and then preached and my throat felt kind of raw but it feels that way a lot of Sundays. By Sunday night it was real raw and raspy. Monday morning rolls around and I have a full fledged sore throat. I go to the doctor and she asks me if I have any sinus drainage. I say no and then realize that I am swallowing some, I then say yes. Now I am taking anti-biotic, antihistamine and cough syrup, trying to get better as soon as possible.
Anyway I feel like sleeping but I must work, and blog.
I hope that you had as great of a week-end as we did.
I love having my family home and all together, Thank You Lord!

2 comments:

willow said...

Family times are the best for sure... hope your throat gets better sooner. Prayers for you!

The Wilsons said...

I hope I didn't give you my sickness...I am still a little congested and my ears are still stuffy, but I definately feel better. You better feel better fast since you have a big weekend ahead of you!