Monday, September 22, 2008

CRUISIN'


We had the honor of keeping Mia and Eisley while Sarah went to her great-grandmothers funeral. Mia and I went cruisin', around and around the yard. She wanted to help Papa mow the yard, so she rode the riding mower. She helped me mow all of the back yard, & the side yard, but when we got to the front yard she was ready to go in the house with Mamaw. It kind of made me miss the farm, she would have had fun riding the tractor. I grew up riding the tractor, the horses and even a calf if Papa wasn't looking. There is nothing quite like the farm, but the riding mower is as close as I have these days. Thanks for riding with me Mia.

Mamaw holding Zoe, Zoe crying

Mia and Eisley having fun


Mama Bea, Mia & Zoe

Matt & Miranda stopped by the house on Sunday afternoon, got a picture of Matt holding Zoe

1 comment:

sissy9181 said...

I love the pics of all ur babies. I started my own blog because everyone needs and outlet and what better than to let all your friends read and get to know you even better. Love ya Randy!
carla-murphy.blogspot.com