Friday, October 31, 2008

TAGGED???

Well, I guess I've been tagged, by Carla.
So here are a few of my wife's, Becky's favorite things, well me of course, what more does she really need???? That was a joke, just in case you didn't know.

Becky's Favorite things........in no certain order

She loves her grandkids, Mia, Eisley & Zoe.
There are a few things in life that help to lower her blood pressure, her grandkids, fishing and reading cookbooks (maybe her cat).



Family


Colorado


Her Kids

I tried to find a funny looking one of Sarah but could'nt, sorry Sarah.

My Goatee...believe it or don't

Her Cat

Turning 50!!!!......I think


I tag Jody, because he never updates his blog.

1 comment:

The Detwilers said...

Jody & I look like a couple of retards. Geez that's the last time I let Jody talk me into taking pictures while flinging my head from side to side. Impressive though that all four pictures of us and Zach & Sarah are from the same time...literally the same five minutes.