Tuesday, June 9, 2009

JUNE??

Well we had thought that maybe June would not be such a busy month, we had Jody and Mia's birthday's, Relay for Life, Father's Day, but other than that a kind of quite month. Or so we thought, we are taking a couple of our inflatables (Buncha-Jumps) up to Amarillo for Mia's birthday party on Saturday,(Today is actually her birthday - Happy Birthday Mia, big 4 years old, Pa Paw loves you). And then Zoe (almost 9 months old) is having some surgery on the 17th, she has 3 ureters and has to have one removed, the doctor says that it is a simple operation. And then I go in on the 22nd to have 12 biopsies on my prostate. My psa keeps going higher, my free psa is 7% - it should be over 10%,and my left prostate is sort of hard.
Becky has a UV panel at home so that she can take her treatments at home now, and as soon as she gets the code she can use it, that saves us 500 miles a week.
But one thing I do know...God is still in control and it will be better when it's all over.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

I hope everyone had a happy birthday and most of all had fun !!

I pray that everything medically will turn out all right and the Wilson family will all be healthy !!!