Wednesday, September 2, 2009

UPDATE

When it rains...
Well I went to Lubbock to see another urologist and he said that I still have prostate cancer but we are not in the rush to get it done. My Gleason's score and my psa are both low, so I have more time to get more weight off. So far I have lost 20 pounds and I need to lose another 45 before he operates. So I am working hard to become less and less of a man. I lost the first 20 just by changing my diet, no breads, chips, sweets, pastas, nothing white or fried and lots of salads. My goal is to become 1/3 less of a man.
On Tuesday I am having the carpal tunnel fixed in my hand fixed, this has hurt me for a long time, and I fell in November last year and made it worse, now it's getting so that I can't use it much. I decided that if my prostate surgery was going to be a ways off, I might as well get my hand fixed.
So now you have an update on me, what about you?

1 comment:

Tammy said...

The prostate news sounds good. The weight sounds even better..Pat yourself on the back..keep it up.

Mom had the carpal tunnel surgery done. Its not bad. You will do great !!! Keep us updated !!

Tell Becky Hello !!! Take Care,