Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A CLEAN HEART

Well I had my heart cath on Friday. When I went in the first time to see the heart doctor, I was supposed to see Dr. Friesen but he had hurt his back and was in the hospital, so I saw his associate Dr. Huq. When I went back for my stress test I was told that Dr. Friesen had surgery on his back, so I was expecting Dr. Huq to do my heart cath. As I was laying there waiting this older man walks in and begins talking to me and I asked him if he was the anesthesiologist, he said no I am Dr. Friesen. So I had the master doing my heart cath. He went in and I laid there talking to him during the entire process. He checked my entire heart, kidneys and everything else he could check and said that everything was clean and in great shape, especially for a 50 year old man. Thank You God!! So they inserted a collagen plug into my femoral artery and an hour and a half later I was going to my motel room.
Prayer were prayed and answered. Thursday before we left all of the deacons from Carey and 7 deacons from FBC came to our house and prayed for Becky and I and prayers were answered, Thank You.
I am going to Lubbock for a second opinion on my prostate cancer, and my prayer now is, "You don't have cancer after all."
So continue to pray, as prayers were answered, prayers can be and will be answered for me and for you.
So what is the answer that you need from the Lord? What is the need in your life? Wouldn't it be great to have needs and prayers shared here on this blog?
Hope to hear from you.

5 comments:

Tammy said...

So Great to hear good news !!

I pray that you get the same good news when you come to Lubbock.

Take Care,

Stephanie Harbin said...

Randy,

I am so glad to hear about your "clean heart". I pray that God would wrap his healing arms around you and this cancer will be no more. I love reading your blog and appreciate you keeping us updated.

Stachia said...

Becky told me you didn't have a heart!!!!

Randy Wilson said...

Becky made them go inside and look for my heart. I'm still not sure that she believes them. But I really do have a heart, I cut it out of paper and colored it red and I carry it in my pocket.

Cindy said...

GOD IS GOOD!!!!!ALL THE TIME!!!!

The Dr you wanted was there for you. The Master provided the master. The All Mighty Physician was there and he guided the hands of the Dr. Thank you Jesus for the good news.

Our love and prayers will be with you when you go to Lubbock.

Enjoy this quote:

When our vision is clouded by circumstances....
GOD SEES CLEARLY

When our understanding is shawdowed by questions....
GOD KNOWS PERFECTLY

When our path is shaded with uncertainty.....
GOD LEADS FAITHFULLY

Love you
Wendell and Cindy