Tuesday, August 4, 2009

More Doctors part 2

This is an update for the last blog, went to see the heart doctor, he now says that I am not getting enough blood flow to the lower part of my heart. So that means that I will have to have a heart cath on the 14th so that he can go in and see what is going on inside and put in a stint if necessary. Just more activities to add to my fun list. I am waiting on my appointments in Lubbock to get a second and maybe third opinion with another urologist and an oncologist. Fun, fun, fun.......
And on top of that....I turn 50 on the 11th. Happy Birthday, here let us cut on your leg and put a cath into your heart, does that hurt, let me try harder, does it hurt now? Good, Happy Birthday!!
O here, I have a present for you too, here let me cut your gut open and fish around for your prostate, feel good? NO, Happy Birthday!!
On a more serious note, we are having a big family party on the 8th at the farm. My grandparents bought the farm the year I was born, so we both turn 50 this year...Now that will be fun!! There should be about 30 of us out there and I am looking forward to it. The doctor wanted to do the heart cath on the 8th but that would have interfered with the farm birthday, so he gets to wait an extra week. Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday you hunk o' handsome dude......well someone has to sing it correctly. Right?
Have a Great day!!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Well...HAPPY BIRTHDAY to YOU !!!

I didn't realize yours and Dad's (Wendell) birthday were on the same day. One good thing...you are YOUNGER than he is !!! ha ha

I hope you enjoy the Farm Birthday as well !! Make sure and tell everyone Hello !!!

Praying all Doctor appointments come out well and that the Dr. is very tender and caring since you will be Officially "OVER THE HILL" (sorry..I just had to get a plug in)

Take Care,