Sunday, August 2, 2009

More Doctors

Off to see the heart doctor tomorrow, I went in for a stress test last Tuesday and the doctors nurse called Friday and said that they found an abnormality and that I needed to be up there Monday morning at 9:30. So now we get to go back to Amarillo, again, and see what wonderful news he has for us. I am planning on going to Lubbock for a second opinion on my cancer, just want to see what someone else has to say about it. Anyway, I guess we will deal with the heart issue, whatever that is first. And then deal with the cancer, but I want to know which way we are going to jump.
Some good news though, I have been working on losing some weight, and in the past two weeks I have lost, as of Friday, 14 pounds. I guess something good comes out of everything, when this is all said and done I am determined to be 200 pounds. Skinny Man!!

2 comments:

Stachia said...

You said that no one ever commented so I am commenting. Congrats on the weight loss and who knows you may be running the next 5k as well.

Randy Wilson said...

Wow, I have one reader. Thanks Stachia