Friday, December 4, 2009

8 GOOD THINGS ABOUT LOSING WEIGHT

Yesterday I listed 8 bad things about losing weight, so today I am going to list 8 good things about losing weight.

8. I don't look like Santa Clause anymore!!!!
7. All of my clothes are baggy, I get to buy new clothes. (So far I have been mostly wearing smaller clothes that I had in my closet.)
6. I Lost my Belly Table
5. Everyone asking me if I feel better. (It's a great feeling for people to notice.)
4. I lost a fat roll on the back of my neck. (It was really bugging me, glad it's gone.)
3. I am beginning to look like I used to think I looked like.
2. I can do a walk/run for 2 miles, (before surgery, kind of sore right now).

And the number 1 good thing...........

1. I can bend over and tie my shoes, (before surgery, still sore).

So now you have seen my good and bad list, do you have any?

2 comments:

The Detwilers said...

Hey Dad!! Good lists!! You're looking good with all of your weight loss and I just wanted to tell you how proud I am of you!! You're doing a really good job, even while you have to stay around the house for now!! Keep it up!! We love you!!

Cindy said...

Please ADD to your bad list:

MY COUSIN IS MAD AT ME BECAUSE SHE IS STILL FAT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

All kidding aside I am happy for you because I know you will feel better after you get over the surgery.

Keep up the good work and get well soon.

Luv ya
Cindy