Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Grandkids

I am looking forward to this weekend, we get to keep our grandkids. Jody and Sarah are going on a marriage retreat with their church and we get to spoil, I mean keep our grandgirls. I heard on the news that the mother can help choose the sex of the baby. If the prospective mom eats breakfast every morning before she gets prego, and if she eats food like oatmeal for breakfast, she is more likely to have a boy. But, we have grandgirls, and grand they are, and we are about to add another grandgirl to the mix with Zoe. So until and after we get some grandboys, I will continue to love and be loved on by my girls. After all, is it not every mans dream to have a house full of beautiful girls? Here are some recent pics of my girls and family.





Smile Jody smile, hey, is the sun bright?? Everybody open your eyes!

2 comments:

The Detwilers said...

I love that picture of Mia & Eisley. I'm sure Sarah will appreciate the one of her!! :)

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL FAMILY!!